BART REITER REGENT BANJO
The Bart Reiter Regent banjo model features an unstained (blond) maple neck and rim, with a Whyte Laydie tone ring. Reiter banjos are built in Michigan, faithfully modeled after classic open back five-string banjos of the 1920s.
- Maple Neck
- 11 Inch Maple Rim
- Whyte Laydie Tone Ring
- Dowel Stick Construction
- Unstained Satin Finish
- Ebony Fingerboard with Frailing Scoop – (Scoop not standard on this model)
- 26-1/4 Inch Scale Length
- Star on Peghead and at 5th Fret
- Quality Hardware including Planetary Tuning Machines
- New Instrument
- Price: $1559 including Superior “Bump” Hard Shell Case
- This instrument qualifies for free shipping. Details
Photos show recently stocked instrument.