BART REITER STANDARD BANJO
The Bart Reiter Standard banjo model is the same high quality instrument as the rest of Bart’s models. This instrument features a mahogany neck, 11-inch dark stained maple rim and rolled brass tone ring. Reiter banjos are built in Michigan, faithfully modeled after classic open back five-string banjos of the 1920s.
- 11-Inch Diameter Dark-Stained Maple Rim
- Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Mahogany Neck
- Dowel Stick Construction
- Ebony Fingerboard with Frailing Scoop
- 26-1/4 Inch Scale Length
- Traditional Headstock Shape
- Star on Peghead and at 5th Fret
- Quality Hardware including Planetary Tuning Machines
- New Instrument
- Price: $1359 including Guardian Hard Shell Case
- This instrument qualifies for free shipping. Details
Photos show recently stocked instrument.