BOURGEOIS OM CUSTOM 1931
This Bourgeois OM Custom 1931 is a handsome, understatedly classic mahogany guitar patterned after OMs from the early 1930s. This particular guitar has a big, crunchy balanced sound thanks to the Aged Tone Adirondack spruce top and torrified bracing. It’s a guitar that’s perfectly suited to a wide range of traditional playing styles.
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Ebony Fretboard
- Black Fretboard Binding
- 25-1/2 Inch Scale Length
- 1-3/4 Inch Nut Width
- Waverly Nickel Tuning Machines with Oval ButtonsAged Tone Finish
- Celluloid Pickguard
- Aged Tone Torrified Bracing
- 1931 Style Soundhole Rosette and Top Purfling
- Madagascar Rosewood Body Binding, Butt Wedge, Heel Cap and Headstock Veneer
- New, Includes High Grade Hard Shell Case
- Price: $5569
- This instrument qualifies for free shipping. Details.