DUSTY STRINGS FH-26 DOUBLE-STRUNG HARP
The Dusty Strings FH26 Double-Strung Harp has two banks of parallel strings, each with a full set of sharping levers, this double-strung harp offers a new level of creativity. With the double-strung setup, each hand has free access to the harp’s entire range, permitting arrangements that would typically require a much larger harp. Different lever settings, intricate arrangements, complex harmonies and echo effects add to the potential techniques this harp can inspire. This harp features a custom birdseye maple soundboard veneer, maple neck, pillar and soundbox, maple legs, and walnut capital and base. Built in Seattle, Washington.
- 26 Strings, 3-1/2 Octave Playing Range from C to G (one octave below middle C to 2-1/2 octaves above)
- Solid Maple Neck, Pillar, Sides and Back
- Custom Birdseye Maple Soundboard Veneer
- Walnut Capital and Base
- Two Banks of Parallel Strings
- Full Loveland Sharping Levers, Both Sides
- Height 51 Inches (including legs)
- Weight Approx. 21 lbs.
- Includes Removable Maple Legs
- Includes Padded Cordura Case
- Built in Seattle, Washington
Call us at 608-255-2254 or E-mail us for more information.
Here’s information about Ordering Instruments.