This Eastman E10D is a traditional dreadnought guitar. It offers the power and bass response of a dreadnought, the quick mid-range response of mahogany combined with the open, round response of an Adirondack spruce top.
- Traditional Dreadnought Body
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard, Ebony Bridge, Dovetail Neck Joint
- 1-3/4 Inch Width at Nut
- 25-1/2 Inch Scale Length
- Vintage Style Open-Gear Gotoh Tuning Machines
- Gloss Lacquer Finish
- New, with Hard Shell Case
- This instrument comes with a free L. R. Baggs Element pickup, a bonus from Eastman.