The Eastman E20P is a parlor guitar model, traditionally styled with a slotted headstock and pyramid bridge. The Adirondack spruce top and rosewood back and sides give this instrument a lot of fullness for such a small instrument. The short scale makes it a very friendly, playable instrument.
- Traditional Parlor Model – 13-3/4 Inches Across Lower Bout
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Solid Indian Rosewood Back and sides
- Bound Ebony Fingerboard, Ebony Bridge, Dovetail Neck Joint
- Slotted Headstock
- Pyramid Style Bridge
- 1-13/16 Inch width at Nut, 24.9 Inch Scale Length
- Gloss Lacquer Finish
- New, with Hard Shell Case
Instrument shown may differ slightly from guitar currently in stock.