The Eastman E20SS is patterned after classic, iconic vintage models. The slope-shouldered dreadnought body gives a big, thump bass response. The Adirondack spruce top adds to the vintage sound. Rosewood back and sides adds to a dark, smooth tone. All solid construction, gloss finish, vintage style open tuning machines are notable features.The sunburst lacquer finish completes the look.
- Slope-Shouldered Dreadnought Body
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Rosewood Bridge
- 24-3/4 Inch Scale Length
- 1-11/16 inch Nut Width
- Gloss Sunburst Lacquer Finish
- White Body Binding
- Vintage Style Open Gear Tuning Machines
- New, with Hard Shell Case
Photos show recently stocked instrument.