EASTMAN MD615 MANDOLIN
The Eastman MD615 Mandolin is the step-up model from the MD515. The MD615 features a gloss finish, cast tailpiece, more select wood, block fingerboard inlays, a pickup, and comes with a hard shell case. It’s an attractive instrument with a good, crisp tone.
- F-Style Mandolin with F-Holes
- Carved Spruce Top
- Carved Maple Back and Sides
- Ebony Fretboard
- Radiused Fingerboard
- Block Fingerboard Inlays
- Cast Tailpiece
- Gloss Lacquer Finish, Sunburst
- Ivoroid Binding Around Top and Back
- Bound Fretboard
- New, Includes Hard Shell Case
Call us at 608-255-2254 or E-mail us for more information.
Here’s information about Ordering Instruments.