EASTMAN PCH1-OM-CLA GUITAR
The Eastman PCH1-OM-CLA guitar is a newer model, part of Eastman’s “Pacific Coast Highway” series. The emphasis on this series is playability as well as affordability. They’re easy to recommend to players just starting out as well as to players wanting a second guitar. PCH1 models feature solid Sitka spruce tops and are available in a few different body styles. Models with the “CLA” designation have a classic sunburst finish.
- OM Body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and sides
- Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- Maple Neck
- 24.9 Inch Scale Length
- 1-3/4 Inch Nut Width
- Satin Finish
- Classic Sunburst Finish Color
- Abalone Soundhole Rosette
- Thoroughly Set Up at Spruce Tree Music
- Cases Available, Sold Separately
- New Guitar
Photos show recently stocked instrument.