This Guild D-20 was built in Guild’s new state-of-the-art production facility in California. It has an open, responsive, mid-range tonal sound with plenty of low end. This has proven to be a popular model in our shop both for its playability and its down-to-earth looks.
- Dreadnought Body
- Solid Mahogany Top with Scalloped Bracing
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- 25-5/8 Inch Scale Length
- 1-11/16 Inch Nut Width
- Mother of Pearl Guild “Peak” Logo
- Vintage Style Open-Gear Tuning Machines with Cream Buttons
- Dark Mahogany Satin Finish
- Built in California
- New Guitar, Includes Hard Shell Case
Photos show recently stocked instrument.