This Guild M-20 was built in Guild’s new state-of-the-art production facility in California. It is modeled after Guild’s iconic 1960’s M-20 guitars, known for their sweet, woody, mid-range response.
- Concert Size Body (13-3/4″ across lower bout)
- Solid Mahogany Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- 24-3/4 Inch Scale Length
- 1-3/4 Inch Nut Width
- Mother of Pearl Guild “Peak” Logo
- Vintage Style Open-Gear Tuning Machines with Ivory Buttons
- Uniform Dark Mahogany Satin Finish
- Built in the U.S.
- New Guitar, Includes Hard Shell Case
Photos show recently stocked instrument.
Call us at 608-255-2254 or E-mail us for more information.
Here’s information about Ordering Instruments.