LARRIVEE 00-60 SPECIAL
Built by Jean Larrivee for a trade show that didn’t happen, this 00-60 Special is a 12-fret guitar that features Romanian flamed maple back and sides, spruce top, torch peghead inlay, vine fretboard inlay, rosewood binding, herringbone top trim, ebony pyramid bridge, slotted peghead, gloss finish body and a satin finish neck.
- 00 Body (14 inch lower bout)
- 12-Fret Neck
- Romanian Flamed Maple Back & Sides
- Spruce Top
- Ebony Fretboard and Pyramid Bridge
- Gloss Finish Body, Satin Finish Neck
- Torch Peghead Inlay
- Slotted Peghead
- Rosewood Binding
- Herringbone Top Trim
- Rope Binding Around Soundhole
- Vine Fretboard Inlay
- Vintage Style Open Geared Tuning Machines
- 25-1/2 Inch Scale Length
- 1-3/4 Inch Nut Width
- New, with Hard Shell Case
Call us at 608-255-2254 or E-mail us for more information.
Here’s information about Ordering Instruments.