The Larrivee OM-50 has an OM (auditorium) body with a Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and features a square headstock with volute and rosewood overlay with pearl logo. This model is in Larrivee’s Traditional Series.
- OM Body
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Gloss Finish
- Herringbone Binding and Rosette
- Square Headstock with Volute, Rosewood Overlay with Pearl Logo
- Diamond MOP Fretboard Inlays
- Vintage Style Open Geared Tuning Machines
- Tortoiseshell Colored Pickguard
- 25-1/2 Inch Scale Length
- 1-3/4 Inch Nut Width
- New, with Hard Shell Case
Photos show previously stocked instrument.
Call us at 608-255-2254 or E-mail us for more information.
Here’s information about Ordering Instruments.