OME TUPELO BANJO
This Ome Tupelo Banjo is a handsome instrument, the most elemental of the models in Ome’s Old Time Banjo series. The minimal hardware and absence of a tone ring results in the “woodiest” tone. This banjo was built in Boulder, Colorado. Its design was inspired by vintage instruments of the late 1800s.
- Openback with 12-inch pot
- Dark-Stained Maple Rim
- 14 Brackets
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard with Frailing Scoop
- Rosewood Headstock Veneer
- 25-1/2 Inch Scale Length
- 1-1/3 Inch Neck Width at Nut
- Aged Brass Hardware, Renaissance Head, Spikes at 7 & 9
- New, with Hard Shell Case
- This instrument qualifies for free shipping. Details
Photos show recently stocked instrument.