DEERING GOLDEN WREATH BANJO
The Deering Golden Wreath Banjo features a traditional design patterned after classic banjos of the 1930s. The mahogany neck and resonator add a sweet, warm tone, boosted by a deeper-than-standard resonator for added bass and projection.
- Mahogany Neck, with traditional fuller neck profile
- Mahogany Resonator, deeper than standard resonator, inside walls tapered for sound projection
- Deering 20 Hole Bell Bronze Tone Ring
- 3-Ply Maple Rim
- One Piece Cast Flange
- Gloss Finish
- Ebony Fretboard with Wreath Pattern Inlays
- Planetary Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- Ivoroid Neck and Resonator Binding, Resonator has additional Black/White Purfling
- Built in California
- New, with Hard Shell Case
Call us at 608-255-2254 or E-mail us for more information.
Here’s information about Ordering Instruments.