PISGAH DOBSON BANJO – CHERRY, 12″ RIM
The Pisgah Dobson Banjo – Cherry, 12″ Rim is similar to the Possum model, except this one includes a Dobson Style Tone Ring for an extra bit of brightness and sustain. It was built in North Carolina using locally-sourced native hardwoods.
This particular banjo has been upgraded to include aged brass hardware. We prefer the look, and it won’t show tarnish as readily as raw brass. It adds a modest amount to the price.
- 12 Inch Pot
- Cherry Neck and Rim
- Dobson Style Tone Ring
- Persimmon Fretboard
- Persimmon Headstock Overlay with Quilted Star Inlay
- Gold Gotoh Tuners with Cream-Colored Buttons
- Balsam Banjoworks Aged Brass Hardware
- Renaissance Head
- 26-3/16 Inch Scale Length
- Our Price $1420 includes Access Gig Bag
Current photos show recently stocked instrument (with raw brass hardware).