PISGAH WALNUT RAMBLER SHORT SCALE
This Pisgah Walnut Rambler Short Scale banjo features a stainless steel spunover rim. The spunover rim adds some ring to this sweet instrument. It was built in North Carolina using locally-sourced native hardwoods.
- 12 Inch Pot
- Walnut Neck
- Stainless Steel Spunover Rim
- Dowel Stick Construction
- Richlite Fretboard and Headstock Overlay
- Gotoh Tuners with Black Buttons
- Balsam Banjoworks Brass Hardware
- Renaissance Head
- 25-1/2 Inch Scale Length
- Note: This banjo does not have a tone ring.
- Our Price $1295 includes Access Gig Bag and thorough set-up in our shop