TRIPLETT SIGNATURE HARP
The Triplett Signature Harp offers tremendous power with a full five-octave playing range. We especially like the Signature when built using bubinga for both looks and sound. Bubinga is a very dense and stable wood that has become popular for use in building harps. Triplett harps are built in California.
- 36 Strings, 5 Octave Playing Range from C to A (two octaves below middle C to 3 octaves above)
- Staveback Soundbox Construction
- Solid Bubinga Neck, Pillar, Sides and Back
- Maple Soundboard Face Veneer over Solid Soundboard
- Full Camac Sharping Levers
- Includes Padded Cordura Case