The Guild OM-140CE Guitar is part of Guild’s Westerly Collection / Guild Acoustic Design Series. These guitars emphasize value and performance. They feature all solid construction, dovetail neck joints and abalone sound hole rosettes. This spruce and mahogany guitar has a full, punchy response.
- Guild’s Westerly Collection
- Orchestra Body with Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid African Mahogany Back and Sides
- Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- 25-1/2 Inch Scale Length
- 1-11/16 Inch Nut Width
- Tortoiseshell Colored Pickguard
- Vintage Style Nickel Open Tuning Machines
- Ivory Body Binding with Black/Ivory/Black/Ivory Top Purfling
- Gloss Finish
- Factory Installed Pickup
- New, with Gig Bag Case
Call us at 608-255-2254 or E-mail us for more information.
Here’s information about Ordering Instruments.